Ashford, located at the base of the Volcano, just 6 miles from The Nisqually Entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park. Full of history, surrounded by nature and wildlife. Get ready for an adventure of a lifetime filled with sightseeing, exploring, interacting, learning, and being in awe of all the surroundings.
Mt. Rainier National Park (Longmire & Paradise Open Year Round)
- Mt Rainier Railroad Museum
- Northwest Trek Wildlife Park
- Fishing and Boating
- Pacific Crest Trail
- Horseback Riding
- The Little White Church of Elbe Visit A tiny historic church (the second oldest and second smallest church in the United States, is located next door to the train depot.)
- Ex-Nihilo Sculpture Park
- Pioneer Farm Museum – Journey Back in Time to the 1880’s and experience homesteading in Washington State.
- Winter Activities
- Visit Rainier – Winter Top 10
- Nordic Ski at White Pass